Saturday, August 18, 2012

Chapter 24 is up!


First, an apology.  For the past two days I've been trying to reply to all the comments on the last chapter, but Blogger is stubbornly refusing to let me, not only as myself but even anonymously.  I have no idea why and, frankly, do not have the time to investigate. But if you try to leave a comment and are unable to, you are not alone.  

As always, thanks to John for all his help in bringing you this story - from brainstorming to clean-up.  He is the best brain twin, collaborator and friend ever! Additional thanks to Pauline for the Brit-speak review, to Maura for the pre-read and vital feedback, and to Natalie for her brilliant Beta skills! 

I hope you enjoy chapter 24 - the penultimate chapter of the story. The final chapter will be posted in two weeks.  


Thanks so much for reading and please know that your feedback and comments are most appreciated! If Blogger comments aren't working for you either,  please tweet me at @ojmjff or send me an e-mail at ohjaspermyjasper at gmail dot com (delete the spaces and use the actual symbols).  I'd love to hear from you and in those other formats I might actually be able to respond :)   

xoxo

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment